cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF726Cdw unable to connect to new router

Kbitler
Apprentice

We got a new router & I can’t connect to the new one bc I keep getting “see getting started to perform settings” error. Where the heck is the “getting started” section on the color image class MF2bCdw??

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Kbitler!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using as the information you provided looks like it might be incomplete.  Although it looks like a lowercase B, that's probably a 6 in the model number, so please let us know which model in the imageCLASS MF260 series you've got or if you have something different. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny- my model is in my original post color image class MF2bCdw

Thanks for the reply, though Canon USA doesn't make a printer with the model number you provided.  Do you think you could reply with a photo of the model number as it appears on the printer?  We'll be glad to decipher it for you!

IMG_5227.jpeg

Thanks for the photo!  That's the imageCLASS MF726Cdw.  You'll find its "Getting Started" guide right HERE.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The printer will connect to a 2.4Ghz wireless broadcast that supports WPA2 / AES encryption.  Please ensure your network meets these requirements.

You can connect to the new network using the printers LCD panel.  This video has the steps to connect.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements