Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Connection for Pixma iX6820

Need some help from the forum!I'm having no success in connecting my iX6820 to my wireless network. I can print via USB from my Mac, running High Siera 10/13/6, buy not able to get on my wireless network. I have already spent over two hours with Cano...

Resolved! MX492 keeps going offline and won't airprint

I bought a new Pixma MX492 and a new imac with El Capitan ver 10.11.4. I set up the printer wirelessly and managed to print from the imac and also airprint from ipad.  But the printer keeps going offline, both on the imac and ipad (get message "no ai...

Bobt53 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma mx922

Does anyone know how to reconnect mx922 to my iPhone hotspot?until yesterday I could wirelessly print from my iPhone + IPad without issues.I use my hotspot ONLY in our house for connecting all devices. I do not have internet service.'yesterday I did ...

2A564EC7-F52F-4624-99A2-67B504BBABF5.jpeg 9E64038E-3D80-4E14-A9F2-E31D2EF06525.jpeg

PIXMA TR8520 'Not Responding' - One PC Only

I hate hate hate my wireless printer.Here's today's issue.I try to print from my PC and I get the "Printer not responding" pop up.This is from my personal Windows PC.I can print just fine from my wife's PC, her work PC, her iPhone, and my Android pho...

rjbinney by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Won't connect to new WIFI network

Recently moved and have been unable to get my printer to connect with the new wifi network. When I print the network config page, it shows the old wifi info. Additional info: running Windows 10 Home edition, under printers it shows Canon MG3600 serie...

BethG58 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Chromebook Connection

Hello, i have been trying to pair my new MG2522 printer to my Acer Chromebook 15 with no luck. I also tried reaching your Customer Service in the hope someone would help me, also no luck. I am not satisfied with your Customer Service or your Product....

compatibility with Chromebook

I have two Canon printers, iP2702 and MG2522, that I'm trying to use with a Samsung Chromebook laptop without success. Clicking "Print" shows me two options, "Save to Google Drive" and "Save as PDF," and no printer. Someone suggested I needed to down...

Tarzan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot Connect Scanner to Mac

I have a new mac laptop (first mac). My printer/scanner is a Canon MX452. The printer shows up in my list of printers in System Preferences "Printer & Scanners" and I can print from my Mac to the printer. I've got the printer set up and working. Howe...

katshe77 by Apprentice
  • 37 replies
  • 3 likes

Can a MF733cdw connect to a 5 ghz router?

I have a Netgear dual band combo unit / router, C7800 v2.    On my Windows 10 laptop, the 2.4 and 5 ghz networks show individually. My 5 ghz speed is over 300 mbps.  My 2.4 ghz speed is 30-40 mbps. So I want to use 5 ghz. My MF733cdw does not show th...

kbmoose1 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements