EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very poor quality - 1Dx etc

I have been using Canon EOS products since year 2011, which covers from 60D to 1Dx, in year 2012, after 8000 shots, I sent my 5D Mark2 to Canon service center for repair because there were a few dead pixels,  after I got my 5D Mark2 back, I had anoth...

bu5ted by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shutter Release Button

I just purchased the Rebel T31 with attachable 18-135mm lens and 55-250 lenses. I notice in autofocus that there are certain times when I need to hold the shutter button down a few seconds before it takes the picture. Is this normal, or should I be u...

Resolved! 60D-Aperture problem when shooting video

I have a 60D with an 18-135 mm 3.5 lens. I've set the camera for manual exposure. When I have the lens full wide, the aperture reads 3.5, when I zoom in tighter, the aperture changes to 4, 4.5, etc. Seems like there's something automatic going on tha...

Rebel t4i memory card error

I have a 3 week old Rebel T4i. Iam using a 16GB Sandisk SDHC card. Went fine for last 3 weeks. All of a sudden, the camera throws out an error message stating "No card in camera". Need help..Has anyone faced this type of error & what can be done to s...

Resolved! download pictures

Bought my Digital rebel 2004- love itBought my new laptop - windows 8I can't download my pictures. I read on the forum  that I can go to my menu button on my rebel  and go torint/PTP- wil this work for me?

Elliott by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Trigger problem

I have the original Canon Digital Rebel. A year or so ago, it developed an issue: It does nothing at all when I press the trigger 1/2 way. When I depress it fully, it does a quick autofocus and then takes the picture. Looks like a minor thing to fix....

modata by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements