EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzing noise in Live View focusing, Canon 6D

Hi,I have a strange buzzing noise when I activate auto focus in LV with different lenses, so it's does not look like a lens issue.The noise is only audible when focusing from near to far or vice versa using 85mm lense.I can even hear same sound with ...

pauldeg by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

60d turning on/off for no reason

have about 60K clicks on my 3+ year old 60d..when turned to the ON position and snapping pics( one at a time) all of a sudden it will turn itself off.. this started about a month ago in warmer temps in the Caribbean... then it suddenly stopped happen...

stakeout by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "automatic shut down" shooting video using my T3i

The video shutdown usually occurs 4-6 seconds into shooting.  It may happen 2-4 times in a row and then the next time it shoots perfect video.  I recently returned from a cruise to Alaska.  Why on a day cruise, taking pictures of whales, I talked to ...

rdarger by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Aspiring photographer.

Looking to buy a camera for my trip to Europe this summer and I've narrowed my options to the EOS 6D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 70 D, and 60 Da. Which one is the best suit, please provide your reasoning behind your choice.

canonT5

i have bought a canonT5 and i have a 4gb card in it may sound stupid but it was just layi around and it wont let me record for  more then 15seconds but i can take pictures any help ???

Why is the EOS M not being sold in the US?

I am very disappointed that the new M3 is not being sold in the US. I am looking for a compact digital camera with interchangeable lens for street photography, high quality sensor, excellent glass, and the M3 has excellent specifications, comparable ...

JTRYTTEN by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to upgrade.

Currently own a t3i and looking to upgrade. I love to photograph nature, landscapes, birds. Considering the t6s or the tried and true EOS 7d. Helpful comments would be appreciated . Thank you!

Photoluvr by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark III "can't recognize card1"

Hi fellow canon user, I have problem with my 5D, I bought it like 6 month ago.Now, my camera doesn't read any card. I tried to put a blank new SD card and it doesn't work at all. I've tried multiple times, but still doesn't work.Anybody know what hap...

mlenna by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements