EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R lens release button

The lens release button on my EOS-R makes a very noticeable "click" while pressing on it to release the lens. It's almost as though it's catching on something. Other times, it glides smoothly down. Not sure what's up. Is the "click" or catching norma...

TRobbins by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

D6 Mk 2 1st picture issue

I have a new D6 mk2 plus a Canon 70-300 USM and a 24-105 lens - both the cheaper black canon lenses.At first the 1 st picture was black even though the shutter fired and all metadata was correct - the 2nd picture was perfect - same metadata. Same thi...

BrianL by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

lens adapter

I was going to purchase a cannon full frame OES 5D and have a tammron  18-270 and they said it wouldnt fit.. is there an adapter that would fit for this lens on this camera?

Changing Aspect Ratio in My Canon EOS 2000D

Both the manual & the camera's menu show that I can choose aspect ratios of 1/1, 4/3, & 16/9, besides the default 3/2.  I am supposed to see black bars above & below when I choose 16/9, but I don't see them in the viewfinder, the LCD display, or the ...

Uno by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transferring pictures

I have a Rebel EOS T3 and a computer with windows 10 and I find the camera and can look at the pictures but it don't have a way of transferring the pictures to the computer, am I doing something wrong?

Canon T6i Rebel

I use my canon T6i Rebel to vlog and make tutorial videos. Lately, it cuts off any time i record a video. The screen turns black and the camera freezes. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, were you able to fix it?  Thank you

CMOS sensor is not working properly

My CMOS sensor is not working properly. I have droped my camera after that some time it get stuck even i can't open it. i have check its "lens mount, manual control is also working. can any one suggest whats the problem behind my device? 

Resolved! 5D will not set Custom White Balance

Is there some setting on the EOS cameras (besides being set on "Auto") that will prevent the Custom White Balance confirmation diaglog box from popping up once the image you want to use for the white balance has been selected? So that the image infor...

Resolved! EOS rebel T3 is not taking pictures

I have EOS Rebel t3 . I have a tried everything I know but nothing has helped. When I try to take a photograph, press the shutter release button, a 9 with a green flashing light shows up in the bottom of the view finder and the camera will not trip t...

sud by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

error 99 when using neewer fc-16 transmitter

I have an older Canon Rebel from 2003 that I am trying to use with a multiple flash setup. I have a Neewer FC-16 setup with 1 transmitter and 2 receivers. When I try to use the transmitter connected to the hotshoe on the camera, it sends the error 99...

mjc3333 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 80D Blurry Focus

Hi all! I'm at my wits end here and hoping someone can help me. I bought a new Canon 80D in February and can't seem to get tack-sharp photos or video. I'll put a link to a video sample here so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about. This was s...

IMG_3106.JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements