EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame numbering on EOD 7D

I have an EOS 7D which numbers I guess by the body count (curent frame no = _0015384) When I use the internal flash the numbering system changes the '_' to an 'A'. Why does it do this and can I stop it doing it? Also can I stop it using the '_' altog...

APIMan by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

50mm 1.2 L lens on R6 lagging?

Help! My 50mm rf L lens decided to start being super slow on my R6 at last nights wedding. The video below shows my 50 first and then my 35 second on high speed continuous. You’ll notice an obvious lag. Both of these lenses are the L series rf. Any r...

Canon EOS, weird colors of LCD screen

My camera’s colors of pictures look weird, when I watch them on the LCD screen.  When I download pictures to my computer, pictures look fine. Otherwise camera is working well.  Has anyone had this kind of problem before? Can you give me any hint or t...

weird_colors.jpg
Nansku by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Canon R5 File Name Issue

I had used 2021 as User Setting 1 for the file name without any problems until today. Now my files start with _021 instead of 2021. I have reformatted my cards but the issue remains. I have gone to SET UP1 - FILE NAME, erased 2021 and re-entered 2021...

ednet by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements