EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon A1 winding lever stuck

So i bought an old A1 camera cheap from a cousin and it seems to be near pristine condition if it wasnt for the fact that the winding lever doesn't move past the halfway point. I have new batteries, new film, tried the double exposure and it doesn't ...

kikyo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R6 Firmware update needed

Hello,I'm new to the group and hoping someone can help me.I have the Canon R6, I want to update the firmware.There is no option for Mac OS Ventura 13.1.This is a fairly new laptop and OS. How do I update the firmware?I appreciate the help.Thank you!K...

Kimbalu1 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Solid White Images

I’ve been having my R6 for a while now and today while taking multiple shots back to back (not in burst mode) while reviewing my images I noticed 1-3 pictures out of maybe 30 that came out literally just white they weren’t even over exposed they wher...

EOS A2e Frame Counter

I have an EOS A2e and I changed the battery in it after having shot approximately 6 photos. When I loaded the new battery in, the LCD screen returned like normal, except the frame counter didn’t show “6” like it did before. There is currently no numb...

Canon R5 "No Picture"

Don't know what setting got changed but the last two times I tried to download photos to my computer a white page appears with the words "No Picture". I've had to remove the card and put it in a card reader. What happened and what's the remedy?   

Jeffnu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Choosing between R5 and R6 Mark III

Hi all, I'm about to sell my 10 year old 5DMkIII (21MP) and upgrade to a better camera. I have a stack of EOS L lenses, LEE filters etc so not planning on changing brands for a long whileThus, I am looking at a Canon R5 and the Canon R6 MkII. Specifi...

logan55 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Hot Shoe Issues

Hello there!Hoping to gain insight on this.I've been running into issues where my flash is misfiring on my R6. I've been reading online that this is actually a problem with the R line and the hot shoe. Which is incredibly disappointing. I have never ...

Resolved! Can't transfer images fromR6 Mark II

I just bought an R6 Mark II...I have one memory card in it. Took my first batch of photos...I can see them on the camera but when I try to transfer them to my computer (or wirelessly to my phone) I only get blank images.  Help!! is there a setting I ...

trombird by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements