EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5 No Grids HDMI Out

A grid can be displayed on the screen and viewfinder, but when you connect a monitor via HDMI the grids don't get passed to the monitor like the rest of the OSD info??? 

60D Stuck Lens

I recently purchased a used Canon 60D with a 50mm lens for school. When she came home for Christmas we were unable to remove the lens. The camera is still functional. Is there a way to remove the lens and salvage the camera?

LLEWEPOH by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Connectivity R5 to Ipad Air (5th generation)

I have been able to connect my Canon R6 (firmware version 17) to my iPad Air (5th generation) RAW files after many hours. For now it is working well. Minor point - is it necessary to have to re-input the cameras Wifi hotspot under iPads settings ever...

Richie22 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 movie timelapse randomly stops

I cannot seem to get the movie timelapse to work.  It starts fine, but randomly stops after some number of images, and the movie is not saved.  I can stop it manually (by pressing the exposure button) in the middle and it finishes and saves ok. I hav...

jeff888 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS RP set bracketing permanent

so i always shoot with AEB on. but every time i turn my camera back on, the AEB setting is gone. i have to keep remembering to set it up again. is there anyway to save its setting? or all settings of the camera?

kalel by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements