Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Whole Page Not Scanned

Canon Support,Please respond to the ongoing but unresolved post at:http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/Canon-PIXMA-MX922-whole-page-not-scanned/m-p/89404/highlight/true#M2983

searchib by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 2950 code 2,156,50 problem

Helo! I just bot a Canon printer MG 2950 and every time I try to scan it stops showing this message Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:-Scanner is turner off.- USB cable is disconnected. Please check and try again.Scanner driver will b...

dragan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! MX922 scan multipage pdf

Hello,Using a new MX922, connected to wired network, input from Vista and Win7 PCs. I cannot find any section on scanning in the user guide. I want to scan 2 - 10 printed document pages into a single pdf file. I've tried both from the document feeder...

Pixma MG5550 keeps switching itself off

Hi, My Pixma MG5550 has always worked without a hitch, but recently it keeps switching itself off when it is not in use. This is very unpractical, because the whole family uses it via the wifi network to print from various locations in the house so w...

B200 U052 - Errors that signal the end

After two years of relatively smooth printing, my multifunction MX890 began to have the B200 error message. Goggle it, there are some nice work arounds... "I have established a workaround that has put trouble free life back into many supposedly 'bro...

paterbil by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements