Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 432 printer won't print all lines

I have replaced both ink cartridges, perfomed all maintance possible on printer and the printer will print fine for the 1st 1/3rd of page, 2nd 1/3rd of page will miss some lines and the 3rd 1/3rd portion will be fine.  i have also unpluged the unit a...

tavc by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Heads for MP 510

It just started showing me an error message about print heads saying I need to put another one in and correct it.This never happened before and its the same one that came with the machine. Can I get this corrected?Sherry

GIZMO1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX450 White Streak

Had a paper jam recently, I pulled out the paper jam with no issues. Afterwards the printer won't print right. I'm getting two large vertical white streaks down every page I print. One in the center, one right of center. I've run a print head alignme...

jmyoda79 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2920 printer won't address #10 envelope

Hello,   My previous printers were Pixma iP3000 and S750, and they would easily address a #10 envelope, using my Word Perfect Win10 word processor.    Since I got my Pixma MG2920,  it insists that a #10 envelope is only 4.5 inches wide, and 9.5 inche...

elbertf2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Quick menu running at start up?

I have a MG22220 Canon printer/scanner with Windows 7 and IE 11. The computer has been running a little erratic at start up. In the Quick Menu preferences the "Run Quick menu at Start-up" is unchecked and yet when I go to MSCONFIG (System Configurati...

When printing every few lines are blurred

When I print, every few lines are blurred.   I have realigned, cleaned, did deep cleaning and cleaned the clear thin strip and nothing has worked.  The printer is not very old.  Just frustrated.  I have a  MX922.

deena by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching printers, both cannon

I had a 3400 series wireless printer and am switching to the 2520 series.  I uninstalled the old printer.  Restarted the computer.  And then installed the new printer.  When I go to print it tries to print on the 3400 series.  How can I get it to use...

poolerj by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP8720 Color Saturation

The color looks true but over saturated, especially the reds.  Does not match what I see on the monitor.  Using the sample glossy paper sent with printer, and printer profile "Canon IJ Color Printer Profile" How do I correct?

pikabird by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements