Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with label printing canon 2520

i just recently purchased the canon 2520 and im trying to print dvd labels in my image garden, i was all done with my label but when trying to print i get this message, "This data cannot be printed on the currently set printer. to print, change to a ...

sp by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG7520 Printing Multiple Copies

I'm having this odd issue where my brand new MG7520 is printing multiple copies of a document, despite my only requesting one copy.  It doesn't always seemt to do it, printing from Adobe Reader is fine, I get just one copy, but printing a webpage wil...

sjgaunt by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning fails with MX472 and Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my home PC.I downloaded the most recent drivers for the MX472 multifunction device. I received no errors during setup and was able to print a test page.  The device is hooked up to my machine via LAN. However, any...

scanner error.PNG

Any drivers for Pixma iP90v for Yosemite????

Help! Upgraded to Yosemite OS on my Mac and now my printer won't work!!Pixma iP90v....Called Canon and they didn't even develop drivers for Maverick!  They told me to call Apple which I did.. Can't believe that Canon wouldn't develop drivers to keep ...

Namoonga by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy CP910 slow printing time

I have a Selphy CP910 that I have connected via WiFi with my Mac running OSX 10.9.5 and it takes approx. a full minute from the time I issue the PRINT command on the Mac until the Selphy starts to print.  The size of the pictures were all 4.7 MB. I t...

fred12 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements