Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't scan with my MG81208B printer

I am using a Canon MG81208B printer with a Windows 7 PC. I have had no problem scanning documents with the printer since I bought it about 6 months ago. Today I started having a problem scanning documents. The problem: When I push the scan button a m...

Printing photo from iMac

Where exactly can I adjust the paper size settings etc. when trying to print a photo on a Pixma MG 5420 from an iMac Intel running Yosemite? And is it mandatory to use Image Garden?

Printer settings

i have  ip110 wireless that I can print from my iPad using canon print app. It prints in high quality and I want to change to a less quality and greyscale.  Can't for the life of me figure out how to do thisany ideas?thanks

Hoser by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 Scanner not working

I have a Dell Inspiron 3048 running Windows 8.1 with which I have a Canon MG2520 connected. Its printer and copying function are working fine, and the printer is connected to the computer. And yet, I cannot make the thing scan. I have reinstalled the...

ppmitra by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

reduce file size

mdole: B&W COPIER, IRADV4235 issue: An 29 pages contract which had a default setting of 300DPI and it results in 19MB of space. scan to email? email is max out to 10mb only cant sent out an file more than 10mb from outlook can someone help me please?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements