Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement for Pixma MP500

I currently have a Pixma MP560. I have had the b200 printer error but have been able to get the printer to work again (now for the second time). Since I am no longer confident in this printer, I am looking for a similar replacement. There are three t...

Cannon MG5520 won't pick up paper

Hello, We have a Cannon Mg5520 that refuses to pick up any paper unless you physically push the paper backwards while it is attempting to print. We have run the "Roller Cleaning" about 15 times to no avail. We have turned the printer over and physica...

Canon Solution Menu for mp610 has Trojan!

Hi I am using Microsoft system internals the latest release. It shows that the canon solutions menu software has a trojan on it I rescanned from virus total and sure enough 1 of 56 AVsoftware. shows this.JiangminTrojan/Agent.kita20151012 Please fix t...

Won't shut down

Hey folks! I've got a pixma MG3520 that's not shutting down. The power button is flashing green while it is powered up. I press the power button and it shuts down but after a couple of seconds it powers itself back on again. It just won't stay off. I...

Pixma MG5422

What's the latest on this printer saying it is out of paper in the upper tray when you need to use the lower tray which still has paper.  is there a way to fix this from home?

neicy13 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mg2920 duplex printing

Is there a "recommended" way/ setting/procedure to print larger documents in duplex mode with the MG2920?   I can't seem to find any reference to this in my manaual.  I use the MG2920 when we travel in our RV because of it's small footprint & relativ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements