Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print to cd on my MG6320

How can I directly print from Discus 429 (latest) software on my computer to a blank CD on my MG6320? Only option I see is to put a photo on a memory card. New to community, so thanks! 

Robbo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon MG2520 will not print ?

Hello, I have installed the drivers from disc and tried download from canon support to no avail. I am running Win 10 on a Dell Inspiron 531S. When I try to print anything The printer grabs the paper like it is going to print, Then the paper  just sit...

jilly by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870

oh how I wish I had read this forum before buying a canon my pixima MX870 has just given the dreaded  U052 message and from what I have read here its unfixableI just bought all new cartridges and still doesnt work shame on canon will not be buying an...

DJUMA by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick menu stops workin windows 10

following the thread about windows 8go to C:/windows/twain-32and delete all but the canon folder (all old printer folders)Left click on the Quick Menu button and all should now work

JosT by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A printer for Windows XP 64 bit.

Hello, forum.I have a question for the experts, I hope someone could help me. I had a very satisfactory printer PIXMA iP4000, with those characteristics that I lke and need:- colour print, with single cartridges per ink- real measurement of left ink,...

GGa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG7120 Printer not responding

Canon MG7120 Print/Scan/Fax, Windows 7/64 all updates Wired network 192.168.1.137, 255.255.255.000, IPv4 only, port CNBJNP_D8492F1F71BF Canon installation program “win-mg7100-1_1-ucd.exe” Worked fine for several months. Now displays error message in ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements