cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MG2520 will not print ?

jilly
Apprentice

Hello, I have installed the drivers from disc and tried download from canon support to no avail. I am running Win 10 on a Dell Inspiron 531S. When I try to print anything The printer grabs the paper like it is going to print, Then the paper  just sits there in the feed, I get Printer not responding But no error codes to post. I have installed the drivers on my dell laptop and it works fine, What is it in the Inspiron 531S that is causing this ? I appreciate any and all responces. Thank You

3 REPLIES 3

jilly
Apprentice

I would like to add that I am able to scan and the printer works fine, Just not from my Dell Inspiron 531S ??? HELP !!!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please try the following to see if we can resolve this issue:

1. From the Start menu, click Settings, Devices, Printers & Scanners.
2. Towards the bottom of the Printers & Scanners area, turn off Let Windows manage my default printer.
3. Once this has been done, visit our website to download and install the latest Driver & Software package.

You may also have to delete any extra icons of the printer in the Printers & Scanners menu.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks, Went through those steps and I still have the same problem.

Announcements