Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Cannot create PDF with MG5720 printer

I own a Canon Pixma MG5720 printer, [Removed serial number per forum guidelines]. It is connected wirelessly to an HP laptop running Windows 10 Pro. Until very recently I was able to scan and make PDFs (via My Image Garden) using the above laptop and...

Resolved! Color cartridges run out without any use

Hi,  I have a Pixma 5751 printer which I almost only use for B&W document printing. Even though I use grayscale printing almost all the time, the color cartridges run out at the same time with the black ones (no exaggeration) So everytime the blacks ...

Gokturk by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5520 will not turn on

I have had this printer for about a year and a half. It was turned off when I attempted to print today and will not turn on. I have checked the power supply and it is fine does anyone have a solution?

5defoes by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma mx892

my printer has refused to print on card stock today. Jams everytime . a piece of orange celluloid fell out also. I suspect it is a guide for cardstock leading edge. Am I buying a new printer? 

Error message MG7120:

When scanning I receive this error message:Cannot display the scan result in My Image Garden because you do not have permission to access the folder in which the scan result is saved.Scan again with My Image Garden. How do I correct this and see my s...

jmc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't print 4x6 photo paper

I'm pulling my hair out. My blood pressure is through the roof.I put a piece of 4x6 glossy Canon photo paper in the rear paper feed and close the sliders in on the paper. I close the feed slot cover. The printer display tells me that I need to regist...

Just threads paper. But won't print

For some reason my printer won't print. It threads the paper, the cartridge makes it's usual sound. Then just spits the paper out and says "Check the printer for errors"... and thats it.It does the same for both Wi-Fi prints and cable connected print...

MP560 Error Message 5,202,63

Hi, all. Received this error message out of the blue today. I was attempting to scan a document. Action taken so far was to reboot both laptop and printer. Then I tried to reinstall the printer drivers, having downloaded them freshly from the Canon s...

MX922

just bought this printer and it will not print from any of my mobile devices, it is correctly connected to my WIFI and prints correctly from my laptop, but only if connected through USB. I have verified the connection MANY times but it still won't pr...

draft photos on MX922

I'd like to print draft photos on regular paper from my Ipad. The laptop lets me choose paper size but I can't seem to get there on the Ipad. Consequently I've been using copy/paste into a word doc and then printing every time. Please, is there a sho...

SUS33 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements