cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon pixma mg5420 pgbk printing double lines and shadows

tarheeltwice
Apprentice

Have used this in home office well for couple of years.  Suddenly the pgbk started printing double...each character has a shadow as if I am seeing double.  But only for this cartridge.  Did all cleaning, including deep cleaning, auto head adjustment and even removed print head and cleaned it.  Repeat test pages still show duplicate lines only on pgbk cartridge..the first 1/4 is fine then they double and seem to resolve towards the end of the pgbk test section.  No jams.  No leaks.  I use refillable cartridges and even tried a brand new one with same result.  Help!

10 REPLIES 10

TheRogue1000
Contributor

We ran across similar problems with both the 5220 and the 6220.  The older the computer, the more the rollers wear.  We've gone to the Pro 100 recently and so far, so good. -TheRogue1000

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If no improvement has been noticed after cleanings have been performed, please contact our support group using the Contact Us link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I don't have a contact us link below...can  you pls provide a link?

What link?

Hi, tarheeltwice!

We know it's hard to see but the gray text can be clicked on.  It looks neater than a messy URL.  So just CLICK RIGHT HERE to find email and telephone options for contacting Canon.

We hope this helps!

same

same as my

tongtech
Contributor

same as my

tongtech
Contributor
do the canon tech help?
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th