Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA IX6500 Cyan partly missing

Hi all,  I've got this problem for a while now and I have no more ideas about what to do.  As you can see from the photo, the cyan prints the first line but not the other two in the test page.  I have changed the printhead with a brand new one but th...

CANON IX6500 2018-06-25.jpg
GG1957 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX490 won't scan

My Canon MX490 Printer/Scanner -- ir prints just fine, but won't scan. It did until recently, but now gives me this message: "The scanner is not available while in use by another application ..." (Code: 5,,206,8) What other application? I haven't don...

MX922 Black Cartridge Error Message

I am trying to use the large volume black ink cartridges (255) with my MX922 printer. After the cartridges get about half used, I start getting low ink messages even thro there is still a lot of ink left. I have tried various brands of cartridges, in...

Resolved! Scan to JPG instead of PDF

My Pixma MG5720 scans only to PDF and places the image in Documents, which isn't handy at all for me.  Can't find a path in, say, Settings to produce JPGs or PNGs instead of PNGs.  Would also like image to go directly to the Desktop, although if it i...

pixma 495

paper feeds in about 2 inches then skews slightly to the right the printer sounds like it is printing but paper is not moving ..nothing stuck in printer  can any one help  pixma 495 seem like the bottom of the paper right slightly gets kinked..see n...

taji by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX472 Cannot connect to internet

Hi All, I'm having issues connecting my MX472 to Google Cloud Print. Everytime i try, it says "cannot connect to the internet". I get the same message when I try to update the firmware from the web portal. I can print perfectly fine from my windows &...

Disable auto cleaning in Canon MG 5250

I have bought a Canon MG 5250 all-in-one. The problem is that the printer uses the ink even without printing because of the auto cleaning process of the cartridges. Is there anyway to disable this process in order to save ink? Thank you.

Scanned Document has a line down the center

My original documents do not have a line down the center but when I scan the document there is a line down the center. This has just started happening. I've cleaned the platten and the scanner table (screen).  What could be causing this and how do I ...

TS6020 Auto clean cycle

I recently purchased the TS6020 printer. I noticed right a way that the printer initiates a cleaning cycle after each document has been printed. It doesn't matter what the content of the printout is or what color. Aproximately 60 seconds after the do...

jerryram by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

PIXMA mini 320

Bought new ink cartridges and tried to print picture was cming out red.  So I did a head cleaner didnt help color situation ran a couple more time still color issues.  Ran deep cleaning and now getting nothing no colors tried printing test page 0 abs...

riedoll by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue of 'Incorrect Printer Head'

Hi, the printer I am currently using right now is Canon MG7170 brand. However, I was trying to use it to print out for studying for my exams soon, but as soon as I start the printing process from my laptop, my printer gives an error message saying 'I...

rjs-01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Needs Color to Print Black?

Why does my MG7500 series printer refuse to print draft greyscale unless I have color cartridges?I am missing a yellow cartridge this evening, yet I need to print an all text document in greyscale, draft.Yet it won't let me proceed. Am I missing a se...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements