Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP8720 Colors Are Wrong

I just bought a PIXMA iP8720.Some of the colors are way off.RGB color (0,255,0) should be bright green, but it prints much darker. Closer to (0,100,0).When I print a darker green (0,128,0) it also looks like (0,100,0)Light blue (0,255,255) is also mu...

mayhap by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 setup problem

Trying to set up my new MX922.  When I turn it on I get a message “Support code 5101.  Remove the protective material if it is attached to the holder and turn off power and back on.”  There is a diagram showing the top open and a bit at the side.  I ...

CJB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False advertisement or facility error

I purchased a new printer, MG2520, and i see a lot of people complaining about not getting a usb cable. I saw it on the box that it's not included. I assumed that meant it worked wirelessly without the cable. I was wrong. Luckily i found an old cable...

wwoehlke by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2520 Error 1687

Printer keeps flashing four times in the alert zone, therefore indicating error 1687, incorrect installation of a FINE cartridge. However, everything checks out fine. A problem I noticed is that the cartridge carrier is not moving itself at all, and ...

Nyanch by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer slow and hesitant

My ip7220 is very slow and hesitant, it will print one pass and 30 sec. later it will print another, I am trying to print an 8 1/4" square image on plain paper, it then ejects the paper with only 2" of the image printed. It has been recommended that ...

MX925 Not feeding paper

I have an MX925 which has had light use since new in june 2016.It has begun erratically to not feed paper from the primary (lower) tray and giving error 1008 'out of paper' despite there being plenty of standard A4 paper.I have run the cleaning proce...

Canon Selphy CP1200 print from computer

I am trying to print from my PC to my Canon Selphy CP1200.  Sadly though, whenever I try, the Selphy shows the question mark error mentioned in other forum messages where it says "Cannot print incompatible images or memory card not readable". I have ...

Pixma MP495 Printer not detected

Hello there. So I have a Canon Pixma 495 printer that worked great wirelessly for 5 months but all of a sudden my Macbook Pro stopped detecting it. I tried reinstalling the Canon drivers but the installation will not complete on account of the printe...

javisst by Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G4210 prints photos with yellowish tinge

I have a new G4210, and when I print photos, they come out much warmer than they should.  I am using using a custom color profile through Photoshop and everything looks good until I click print preview as the print preview image is different than the...

skbryan by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements