Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B200 fix

To fix the B200 error, do the following:1. Unplug power cord.2. Lift printer door for cartridge.3. Plug power cord, then press power button.4. Watch the printer cartridge to start moving.5. When you see the printer cartridge moving from right to left...

B200 canon error

To fix the B200 error, do the following:1. Unplug power cord.2. Lift printer door for cartridge.3. Plug power cord, then press power button.4. Watch the printer cartridge to start moving.5. When you see the printer cartridge moving from right to left...

Canon MG3600 question?

Hi.Just purchased the MG3600, and I find it has a problem printing in my usual Pale-Moon (derivative of FireFox) browser.Prints in edge though.Is this normal?Thanks Bob

bobmax by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False paper jam message

Hi,My MX726 printer has been working fine, until I went to print today when it indicated there was a paper jam. The Support Code  is 1313, and the display said to remove the paper from the paper output slot and the transport unit on the rear side. I ...

Chapo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Adjust the print border on MX922

I have two printers, A Kodak and A Canon. The MX922 print border cuts off my work on all sides and will not print borderless. Is there a way to adjust the print area to prevent the cut off that does not occur with the Kodak or HP printers I have acce...

Canon MX860 printer problems

Printer is suddenly printing all photos in orange hues.  We have cleaned the cartridges, put in new ones and it continues to happen.  Any suggestions other than buying a new printer.

Belasco by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX512

Hello. When I print document using color print the picture doesn’t look clear, it looks blurred, as though it printed the same line twice with 1 mm apart. But black and white picture prints fine.

Printer spits out blank paper

My printer started to print out blank paper. The black ink was low, so I changed it with a new Canon ink. It still spit out blank paper. I then changed all of the inks with original Canon ink and it still spits out blank paper. The computer shows tha...

SUZANNEA by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP8500 good print followed by error message

HI there, Following my earlier post I reluctantly bought a new printhead from China. It arrived swiftly and worked perfectly as soon as installed. However, after a perfect single test print to check the colours, the print on the second try faded away...

Trev1.JPG Trev2.JPG
TREV1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Easy PhotoPrint Editor not responding.

I just bought a Canon TS8220. I am trying to print photos through the Canon editor software. Once I hit the Print button it just sits there and says printing, but it never does. My printer is on with a direct connection to PC. I have no problem print...

shortcut key

when i loaded my printer onto my laptop with windows 7 i got shortcut key to the canon quick start menu;  now i have been forced into windows 10, loaded the same printer and no shortcut key to the quick menu.   i downloaded new recommended drivers, r...

jan3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements