Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA iP7220 INK NEVER DRIES on CD when printing label

Purchased and received a PIXMA iP7220 printer today, 1/6/19.  Bought it to print CD labels directly on CDs.  Set the printer up, calibrated, and printed test sheets -- all good. Then, started to print CD labels directly to CDs.  Have a problem with f...

jfkjax by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G4210 Scan Results Quality?

I just purchased and set up this printer.  I scanned a postcard to my computer as JPEG.  The resulting image has faint diagonal lines over the entire image.  I also tried scanning to PDF and received the same results.  Is there a setting in the print...

lazymom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 920 deformed text printing quality issue

Hi There,I have MX 920 which recently started to print the black text deformed in some of the lines, I tried deep cleaning and nozzile alignment with no luck.what could the cause be and how to overcome such an issue?I am seeking your help.

Printer_Test.jpg

G4411 printer - draft option not available

I have a g4411 printer that I just purchased. I bought it because it is Mac compatible. I have a MacBook Pro with Sierra 10.12.6. When I go to print quality options the option for Draft is grayed out. I would like to be able to use it. I do lots of n...

I052

I have an MG 5350 which has a I052 error. (Print Head is incorrect)I have tried all the "fixes" I could find on the internet. Do I have to scrap the printer or does anyone have a potential solution??ThanksStan

stan4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5750 Printing blank pages

I have just bought an MG5750 printer (this morning) & installed as per instructions using the CD.   When I try to print a document it just throws out a blank sheet of paper and the print queue just shows the document as 'printing' but never does.  If...

1259 errror code

Just bought a Pixma ts8220 printer yesterday.  today trying to set it up and got as far as taking out the paper tray to load paper.  Had tray in my hand and error code 1259 won't clear.  I can't see any packing material or other obstruction and tried...

bobbij by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

burry every 2 lines of text

I have a Canon MX725 printer which was working fine until last week.it started printing burry every 2 lines of all text documents. I then thought to perform a clean by following the software instructions and it still happens.i then purchased new pape...

glen215 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan in every Mac OS X account

Using Mojave (10.14.2) on a 2017 iMac with a TS8220, I am unable to scan from every user account, even though I installed the printer with the admin user account and can successfully ping the printer on the network from each account.  I get the follo...

Screenshot 2019-01-02 21.57.52.png

error code B203

Fellow community members; My canon mg7520 now prints consistently since I installed a new print head! I noticed during a recent printing, for a few pages, that very little ink appeared. I purchased a new print head on Amazon, came from China of cours...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements