Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MG5721 - Scanned Documents Font Size

I use Windows 10 and printer Pixma MG5721. When scanning a newspaper column using U Scan Utility, two scanning options called Document PDF and ScanGear appear.  When scanning using Document, the scanned font size is larger than when using ScanGear.  ...

Jerry3 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

error when trying to run setup for TS8220

I was able to download the .exe setup wizard, but when I hit "Start Setup" it runs for 5 seconds and then says: FAILED TO ACQUIRE INFORMATION ON THE DRIVER AND SOFTWARE. CHECK THE NETWORK CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN. The network is fine, as I'm browsing...

Resolved! PIXMA 850 setup Mac

I'm trying to set up at used Pixma mx850 with no cd rom on a MacBook Pro. The support site says there are no drivers for my OS, El Capitan, that the driver may be included or I may not need a driver. I have a usb cable. No additional support seems to...

MFL by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still getting B200 error with brand new printhead

I ultrasonically cleaned my old printhead and it look new and clean but I still got the B200. I ordered a new print from Amazon and it took nearly a month to arrive. When I installed it I got the same error message I've tried the various reset method...

Ish2 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 Printer Problem

My MX922 printer has worked well for about a year or more, but problems have cropped up this week.  One computer on my home network is able to get the printer to print, but printing can take up to several hours to initiate and complete; the other com...

MG7200 won't print black

I have installed new cartridges, cleaned nozzles. When I print black text I get a blank page. When I do the print test I get the attached. When I try to print an image, black is missing as in the attached image.

frozen error.jpg frozen printtest.jpg
dlnw52 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lost Ability to Double-Side Print in MG7720

Has anyone else lost the ability to create double-sided print? I've used this for years from my Mac and iOS devices, always with the latest OS versions. A few months ago it stopped working. I thought I might be using paper that was too thick, but tod...

Joe6 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error message ijscanner in windows 10

hello, i have a mg4250 and a mg3050.firts i used the mg4250 but evreytime i get error message.11,242,0 and 9,242,0 in a window of ijscanner.  I can not scan a documet or picture.download a newer software of the site, install it.no result.i thought th...

Resolved! Mag and blue ink not printing from Canon MG6320

I have new cartridges in my ink head, inside my Canon MG6320 printer. The Black, gray and yellow ones print fine when I do the maintenance cleaning/printing options. But the Magenta and Blue inks do not print at all.  How can I get the Mag and Blue ...

MG7720

My MG7720 will not print envelopes  from the bottom tray (Cassette 2) regardless of settings.

abmudge by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS6000 not printing

I have 2 Dells - one running win 10 - the other win7. I print wirelessly from Dell win10 in bedroom to office - works fine - most of the time. Yesterday would not. So went to the win7 pc in the offfice and doc printed fine from that. Should I reinsta...

PV1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements