Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON BJ-200

Hi, I have a vintage Canon BJ-200 - it works well! 1   How can I get a copy of the User Manual?2   How do I get it to work with my Windows 10 PC (I have a parallel to USB cable)?  There seems to be no purpose driver. Thanks in advance for any help! R...

Ry by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Any drivers available for MP470 Pixma printer.

I have a PIXMA MP 470 printer that will run tests from itself for ink supplies and performance, but once I try to print from my Mac OS X El Capitan, the computer asks me to find a driver.  No luck contacting canon after following their prompts to fin...

donman9 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning with PIXMA MG 2922

The printer works great wirelessly right out of the box. However, I can't scan! The manuals all say to click on the IJ Network Scan utility in the Apps on my laptop but when I do, nothing happens. No app opens,  no dialog box, not even an error mess...

Pixma iP8720 Rejects Disk Tray

I've been printing on DVD's using my iP8720 for a couple of years with no problems.  Lately the printer is rejecting the disk tray when I insert it to print.  I've cleaned the reflective spots on the tray and tried different printable DVD's and made ...

Printer Pixma 5200

Eroorr code B200 I turned- off and unpluded printer still get eror code. It happen when I stopped/interupted trying to connect Wifi.Before that printer wored fine. Thanhs James

Pixma MG7120

I have had this printer for a few years with minimal problems. But, now the PGBK250 ink cartridge will not print. When I print a normal b/w page I get nothing. For a while I was getting a light blur of the text, now I am getting nothing. I have tried...

Rwhale by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer MX925 Not Printing Cyan and Yellow

My Canon MX925 was producing copies with stripes through the yello areas.  The cartridge was still half full and no error message so I ran the cleaning and deep cleaning programs several times.  I changed the Yellow, Cyan and Magenta cartridges and n...

shetland by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto On/Off TR8520

I have a TR8520 and have a question on the functioing of the panel.  I have disbaled auto-off and enabled power auto-on to keep the printer accessbile all the time.  However, I have learned that I cannot access the printer unless I keep the panel ful...

WIA driver

I tried to scan from my MX922 printer-scanner and it said I needed the WIA Driver from the Installation CD which I can't find, or from the manufacturer's website. Can you help me to get this and tell me how to install it. Thank You Steve Follestad

Printing FB Posts

I have a new G4210 printer.  I can print photos and emails from my iPhone11, but cannot seem to print a FB post.  The printer option does not come up.  Any ideas?  I suppose I could cut and paste it into an email and then print it, but there must be ...

MDelB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements