Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX310 Communication/Connectivity Issue

I am having communication and/or connectivity issues with my MX310 printer/scanner, which is connected to my MacBook Pro running macOS Majave (10.14.6), and I cannot print, scan, or copy. In addition, the alarm light came on recently without any indi...

Resolved! MX922 head cleaning

I want to clean the heads, but there is no "Setup" option whenn I press the Menu key. Hoow do I access "Maintenance"?

Oldmaven by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922

Frustration!  Printer only prints partial page or blank page.  Happens mostly with Publisher documents and double-sided docs.  Any solution?  Have already downloaded latest software, cleaned and tested, etc.  Nothing seems to work. 

Pixma MX922 prints wrong size with Mac Mojave

I  am trying to use Pixma MX922 with an iMAC 2017 running Mojave OS 10.14.6.I downloaded a new driver but it only prints what should be letter size documents at about a 3x5 corner of the page. I previously had the same problem with another iMac runni...

My Image Garden gone AWOL

Hi - I've just purchased and installed a TS8160 printer to replace an MG7760 that expired.  There's no sign of My Image Garden in the new installation, although it appeared to download.  Any thoughts?

KandL by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW-- PIXMA iX6820 driver download not working

both the driver disk and the download are locking up at the "Where to you live?"  Window.   Anyone have a suggestion.  Canon Customer Support has all of a sudden gotten IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of.  Never had a problem before, they have been very helpf...

tdpilot by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mg3620

my printer is marvelous. i recently upgraded to Mojave and all seemed to go well. but i seem to have lost the drivers that allow me to select draft and/or grey print. can someone send me the link to get these.  i did have them and they disappear ever...

My image garden Pixma MG3550

Just upgraded to windows 10. My Image garden, used with Pixma MG500 printer/scanner takes ages to load, any one any suggestions as to how to speed it up??

CC2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting Color Balance - Pixma MG7760

I have a Mac computer (OS Sierra V.10.12.6) and a Pixma MG7760 printer.The colour of my paper prints is far too yellow.How do I get to Adjust Color Balance box with the colour adjustment sliders?There is lots of info on Google but they only refer to ...

hansjans by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixmar TR4522 is stuck on 4x6 picture print.

I have gone to the settings a hundred times to change settings and it looks good until I print then it prints a full size page in a 4x6 area.  When I first open the utility page it automatically shows 4x6 even though I have saved 8.5x11.  I put it re...

Resolved! Error message printer has stopped, MG3022

I keep getting an error message (printer has stopped) when it tries to find the printer, it gets to 3% and then it stopped.  I have had this printer connected to this tablet for over a year I have a Canon MG3022. I just received a new modem and the C...

MzDebra by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mg3620 compatibility

i use a mac and love this airprinter. iam upgrading to Mojave OS soon and wonder if this printer will work with it. indicators show thatCanon ij manual and scan utility,  are is 32bit and it may have issues running this 64bit product. can anyone help...

For those unable to print on CD/DVD from a Mac

There are a number of threads here from people who are unable to print on CD/DVD from a Mac using Canon software such as My Image Garden.  I was finally able to get mine working and thought I would share how I fixed it. I have a Pixma MG7520 that I'v...

Obi-Wan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements