Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7720 Borderless Printing Issue

Hi there. I have been unable to print at 8.5 x 11 borderless setting lately. I had no issue with this previously but it suddenly came up within the last week or so. I am on a Mac with OS High Sierra 10.13.6. I tried deleting the driver and reloading,...

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 8.44.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 8.58.19 PM.png IMG_3560.jpg

Resolved! Auto Duplex scan is not an option in IJ Utility - TR4522

Hi, I followed the instructions on how to scan double-sided but there is no "Auto Duplex" option in the drop down menu. The whole reason I purchased the printer is for scanning. It's quite cumbersome to manually do this with 1,000s of documents. Any ...

mjnd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MX882 Preview

MX882 Preview before printing unavailable, greyed out-unchecked. Need preview, how to get back?

48hccd9 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer MX850 display screen is black.

Printer is great and in fine working order.  But, the screen is no longer lit up and so I can see any information about the menu settings.  Is there a light bulb that needs changing?  And if so, how do I do it? 

G4210 printing blank pages

Hello everyone who might have this problem of pages printing blank.  Although I had done numerous nozzle check cleanings (which all the colors printed out perfectly), I didn't realize there should've been a black mesh design above the blue line on th...

tank2601 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G4210 Printer - Printing Blanks

I recently purchased the G4210 to handle all my wedding seating cards, set it up with what I thought was no problem - but it prints blanks! No error message, runs the paper thru, etc. Anyone else have this issue? HELP!

dlenam by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MP 922

I recently updated My MAC to the Catalina OS. Since the update I can not use the Scan function on the priner. I have updated rhe drivers and software available on the MP 922 product page. The scanner works but I get a nessage that I am not authorized...

Tfal71 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer prints curved/distorted text

Hello everyone, My printer Canon PIXMA MG7753 prints in some lines distorted text. I'm attaching photo below, so you can see what I'm talking about.  Link: https://i.imgur.com/4Cn96tu.jpg (Photo file is too large to upload here) It only happens when ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4522

My printer will not print any words from my Word document. It will only print the bullet points and the small picture from the document. How can I fix this because I have tried everything from Google to fix this problem?

TR8520 Scanner Error

I have a Mac ; run Yosemite OS 10.10.5I can not connect to the scanner - Error has occur connecting.I downloaded the Mac version for IJ Canon Scan Utility Lite.When using IJ Utility from my Mac - "Cannot communicate with scanner".I checked twice the ...

daisee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements