Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX470 5x7 Prints are in Light/Faded Ink

Hello, I am trying to print 5x7 borderless inivtations I have created in a word document. When I convert the document to a PDF and attempt to print, the ink appears faded (black appears like a faded purple, colors not as dark). When I printed from wo...

ads_2006 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9100 series Mac driver

I have just bought a TS9120 and found that it only has AirPrint driver. I want to use the features such as draft mode and ColorSync. Why not provide the full feature CUPS driver like the previous TS8000 series?

Resolved! MX350 in 'error state'

Hi, I am forced in part to link my mx350 to the printer by usb cable due to poor nbn coverage, however I am also connected to it wirelessly without issue.Today the colour cartridge was replaced (wth the same one...just 'shaken'), and since then I hav...

Lethal42 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PC Not connected when scanning from printer menu

I have a Canon tr4520. I used to be able to hit the scan button on the printer and it would scan the document to my computer. Now it says pc not connected. When I used to hit the scan button, my user name was displayed in the window. Now it just says...

TS9120 Error 5011

Hi, I purchased my TS9120 in Amazon, but am living in Korea now.My printer shows me the 5011 error message only a few weeks later I purchase it, so I could only print about 10 pictures using it.My situation is very similar to the below link.https://c...

jhying by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mg 2520

My lamp  light will not go off on printer. I have one color remanfactuer ink cartdrige in and my computer keep saying that I don't have cartdrige installed properly but I do. I have took cartdrige out cleaned it and I have did a hard reset 7 times an...

Delonte1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to Install Pixma MP600 Printer on iMac

Hi - I switched from Windows computer to Apple iMAC.  Trying to coneect my Pixma MP600 to my iMAC.  Not seeing software/drivers to install.  Using Catalina 10.15.  Love the printer and hoping I don't have to buy a new printer.  Could really use some ...

kbcanon1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6320 paper loading issues

Printer worked fine for the first 3-4 months.  Loaded some new paper in the tray, same paper I've always used and it says the tray only takes plain paper?  When I do it get to print it folks over the top right corner of the document.  Have tried diff...

jtwind by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR4500 printer

Yeterday I had a page get stuck and had to open the back of the printer to get it out. Since then when I print documents double sided they letters are blurd. This does not happen if I print single sided.

iX6820 Error Code

Hi, iX6820 purchased October 2018.  It's only a few months out of warranty. Light use. Color text documents, 11x17 printing on plain paper. This morning I received error code A861 and the alarm light was flashing.  I called tech support and went thro...

Jaylaca by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dis-service done by Canon

I have been using my Canon i960 printer for years with great results, Unfortunately because of health reasons I was unable to do work in my small office building in my back yard and things froze. When I tried to print, I got an error message that the...

Resolved! Quick Menu

I just purchased/installed a new PIXMA TR4522. Canon Quick Menu does not recognize the printer at all, when I start QUick Menu nothing except Easy Album Ordering Service and My Image Garden. I've went through the installation process several time for...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements