Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture scans as pdf, need to change to jpg

I did a search for this issue but none with my model and the recommendations do not work for my Canon TS9120.I have a Canon TS9120 and am using Windows 10, I woud prefer to scan everything as a jpg but especially the pictures.There is no option in se...

attegirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Fax from PC?

Hello - I just purchased and set up a PIXMA G7020.  Is there software to be able to sned a fax from the PC using the PIXMA G7020.  In other words is there PC fax software for the PIXMA G7020 or can the G7020 only be used for faxing as a stand alone f...

Fseymou by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner error -9923

Good morning! I just bought my scanner Canon TR7520 and when I open the scanner option I get an error saying "An error occured while communicating with your scanner. (-9923)I haven't had an issues with my printer, so I don't know what this error coul...

LBRA by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX6220 Ink

I ordered ink and it was delivered 5/12/2020 to the wrong address although I have corrected my address on my account 3 times in the last 6 years.  FedEx will not release the package to me until Canon tells them my correct address.  I cannot reach cus...

canon mg6820

I am having problems installing generic ink cartridges into my printer. I did replace them all at once. Because I had not used the unit in a few yrs, and I could not get it work at the time. This printer had always worked perfectly prior to this. I h...

suzyf555 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP280, error P07

I like my old MP280 because it works well with my systgem for scanning. But is quit working; when I turn it on I get dispayed P07 which is an error message. Does anyone kow what I need to do to fix it? I have 2 other printers so I can get by. But i r...

tomalo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy CP1300

I recently purchased the Selphy CP1300 and it printed 2 picture for me. Now it says the paper and ink cassette size are incorrect and to change both paper and in cassettes. I cleaned the rubber contacts (as per google) and I also changed them both an...

whitey13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX432 paper roller not grabbing paper

I've had this printer for several years and it has worked great. Today, it stopped grabbing paper. I researached and found on this forum that this has happened to at least one other person. In that scenario, they were referred to an upgrade program a...

Resolved! MX922: New Port Cannot Be Created: 0000

I just bought a new laptop and now that I am trying to download the driver for the MX922 to use the scanning tool, it produces an error code: New Port Cannot Be Created and the MP Drivers are not installed. Has anyone been able to find an answer to s...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements