Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i560s: Print head not insatlled error

I am getting a "Print head not installed" error indicated by 5 flashing orange lights. I have taken the print head out and re-installed it, and made sure it is clean of debris, but I am still getting 5 flashing lights. What should I try next? (Or is ...

Resolved! My canon printer only prints in green.

My canon pixma mx922 only prints in green, yellow, and sometimes cyan. My theory is that the problem is caused by the ink not being made by canon (it is cheap ink), because te printer did this as soon as all but one ink type, black was not made by ca...

nkrinock by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My MX870 has an error message

My MX870 has an error message that says:  Printer error has occurred.  Turn off power then back on again.  If problem persists see the manual. I have tried powering off several times.  I have even unplugged it overnight and then powered back on and t...

TR8520 problem won't print

I replaced the ink and no I am getting "processing please wait momentarily" message when I try to print a test picture pattern.  I press "stop" and it goes back to home screen.  Everything else working, internet connection good.  No print jobs stuck ...

mary2020 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resurrecting Selphy CP730

Hi Everyone!!! I hope someone could help me on this one. I just resurrected our old Selphy CP730 printer and I even bought a bluetooth 2.0 usb and it worked when I inserted it. The only problem that I am having was most of my images are not read or a...

dani22 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iP110 Printer flashing error lights

power light and reset light are alternating flashing 4 times then repeating, etc. Have followed the Manual steps to clear the error. New ink cartridges....paper in place. recycled power, etc. Anybody with an idea for me to try? 

Dave3553 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Striping on MG6220

I have suddenly developed striping on my MG6220, particulalry from the CYAN ink tank. These stripes appears in plain paper printing at standard setting. However, does not apprear on high-resolution paper setting, which prints normally on Presentation...

IMG_3621.jpg IMG_3623.jpg IMG_3622.jpg

HELP MX492 Problems

My MX492 canon printer has stopped printing wirelesslyMy chromebook finds the printer wirelessly but the printer doesn't respond to print from it.  It will scan and print out only.The printer has said to replace empty color cartridge which was holdin...

MX922 printer

I have a MX922 printer, is there any way to print on printable discs without using My Image Garden? 

JoeD33 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iP870 - Colors printing dark + muddy

I own 2 Canon iP8720 printers and own a stationery business. This means that I am constantly printing the same designs over and over again so I know when something is printing different and I know how the colors should look. My one printer is printin...

mm0615 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Head alignment problem-PIXMA MX 472

I keep getting a 2900 code when I try a manual print head alignment. I noticed that the magenta bars are missing on the printouts. Is this likely to be a problem with the cartridge, or is it something in the printer?

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements