Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5320 Double Sided Printing wrong way?

My TS 5320 is printed double sided, but the orientation is incorrect. I do not see a way to choose (Long Edge or Short Edge) when printing double sided. Since I print a lot of books and similar items, I need the pages oriented correctly. Any help app...

knharper by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My printer isn't working

My printer isn't working.  I have a PIXMA G4210 series printer.  I got it in July so it's new.  I get the message "3858B1000000 collecting printer status", "3858B1000000 not responding" , "3858B1000000  printer not responding", and "windows host proc...

Canon TR8520 printer

My TR8520 printer has worked perfectly for over a year until today.I added paper to the cassette tray, and went to print."Load Paper" error message appeared.Am unable to get past it despite trying everything I could think of (check paper position, tu...

Burke1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

won't come on

My printer canon MG6620 will not turn on .ON the bottom right  below the stop button there is a tringle with a lighting bolt it is the only light on the printer.I f someone can help please do thankyou ps I unpluged the power and the one to printer t...

mawmaw12 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ghost printing on shipping labels

My printer suddenly started printing clear but very pale ghost shipping labels. It prints my etsy orders and prints full color from Word Doc or google photos, so the ink is fine. I tried turning everything on and off. I uninstalled and reinstalled my...

I need a 64-bit driver for the TS6220

I am unable to connect FROM Corel/Paint Shop Pro 64-bit software to my Canon TS6220 printer but I am able to send a copy of a scanned photo TO my software FROM the printer.  Canon support/drivers and downloads does not include an upgrade to 64-bit fo...

tct2125 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG 2500 series Printer

Everytime I need to print, I get a pop-up message to install a printer.  I just bought the printer about 3 months ago.  All I can get it to print is the test print page.

Raeven by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922

This printer was purchased new in 2015.  Today, while trying to print a post card, the card jammed.  I removed the jammed card by pulling out the cassettes and retrieving that card.  Now I cannot get the printer to recognize that there is no paper ja...

bill_h by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements