Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 4520 won't print legal size properly

Setup:Operating system: Windws 8.1Printer: Canon PIXMA 4520Connetion: WiFi on local area network.(Ask if you need more information.) I've had poor relations with this printer since I bought it a couple of years ago. But, I've managed to cajole it for...

Pixma TR8520

I have a Pixma TR8520 and set up the fax portion and everything was fine for awhile but now when I get some calls I hear the fax beeping but I am not receiving any fax. This does not happen all the time only on certain calls. Yes, I have only 1 telep...

Lisa4 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

slow printing

My Canon TR4522 is printing very slowly. I am not sure why. I do have it running wirelessly and have since last year. I have not changed networks or printer location. It is sitting right by router and computer. I did change the black ink cartridge a ...

MX920 just prints half a page of picture

Hello all,As the title of my post says my mx920 just prints half of all pictures I'm trying to print.It scans and copys and prints text with no issue, I did all the maintenance on the printer installed new print cartridgesstill the same issue. Attach...

Scan_20210327.png
rakall by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 printer error

I bought a full ink cartridge of black ink and my printer doesn’t recognize it and it also has an orange light popping up next to a triangle I don’t know if that would help solve my issue.

Printer lights B and C constant

Hi I have a Canon MG3000 series. When i turn it on the B and C lights are full on and not blinking.  When i try to print it says the printer is in "error state" but no more details! al advice appreciated.thanks!

MG2500S

Printer has fault that I can't fix.  Printing apprears to be fine on the first part of the page. Partway down the text then prints in white with black / grey tops to the letters so you can only just see it.  I don't think it's an ink shortage because...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements