Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to follow manual to scan--not much luck

I just purchased a PIXMA TS3822 printer. I'm trying to learn how to use it, and I downloaded the manual. Trouble is, the illustrations I see and the settings it describes are not to be found. I can't figure out how to name a folder in my documents to...

Pixma MG6821 Error Code 1403

Hello, My printer suddendly developed this error 1403 error code stating that the printer head is incorrect. After trying several troubleshooting methods, I cannot get the error message to resolve. My printer is registered, but it is outside of the s...

djkruse by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy CP 1300 - Paper and Ink Question

We are embarking on a family road trip and purchased the CP1300 during Prime Day. We are confused on something. We would like to switch back and forth from the small sticker cards to the 4x6 prints each day. Can the ink/paper be swapped in and out? H...

Problem setting up PIXMA TS9120

Reading other threads, I fear this can't be solved, but here goes. I just today received a new printer I ordered, and I can't even get past the setup phase. I've plugged it in, removed all of the tape, and I get an error message Support Code 1851 The...

auburn84 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG 3520 Printer Buttons not responding

I have an MG 3520 that not only is not responding to the computer over WiFi, but is unresponsive to all the instructions for restting it. Not sure when this problem arose, but currently the only button that responds is the Off / On button, and that o...

ArkTrav by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Pixma ip 4500 not working on my Mac

Does anyone know what do I would have to do to make the Pixma ip4500 work on my Mac? I read somewhere that I need to change the operating system maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

kingmet by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iX6860

Hi,Does anybody know where I can find the printer settings to print pictures in Sepia?Or what steps (in dot form) do I need take to alter the printer settings to make it print (if it can) in Sepia Canon printers used to have a Sepiasetting in the set...

subyroo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Fax and Scan with G4210

I have a Pixma G4210 all-in-one. I have successfully sent faxes though MS Office applications by selecting Print>Fax, BUT...I would much prefer to use Fax and Scan so that I have a complete record of faxes sent. Unfortunately I can't seem to add the ...

SUPPORT CODE 300 ON MAC

I really need help and I'm incredibly frustrated that I can't call Canon and get help. I'm getting support code 300 on my mac. I have deleted and added/reinstalled the printer countless times. I've done the reset numerous times, and reset wifi almost...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements