Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6620

here's another model having the same turns on then off problem. i created an account to try and call them and it says they cant find my account with either phone number??? anyone able to get through?

jj1963 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

TS3122 won't print despite lots of trying

Have Win 10; installed printer and it worked for a short time. Have had printer for 2 years. Then docs got stuck in Q. Struggled to remove docs and finally cleared. Still won't print. Says "error" in Windows - nothing on printer itself - no flashing,...

sharlee by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma landscape mode

I have been researching various places to find out how to print or IF I can print in landscape mode on my Pixma mg6220 or on a Canon Pixma TS5120. Anyone know if it CAN be done and if so, how?

MX492 just power recycling

About noon  I tried to print a couple pages..MX 492 just keeps  recycling power on and off..Driven me mad coz there appears no options I have to fix the problem..Its been connected wirelessly for the last 4 years! Any geeks out there with a solution?...

Jeien by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MB5020 keeps cycling

My MB5020 suddenly has similar issue to what many people seem to be reporting for a variety of printer models.  Startup process keeps aborting and beginning again after brief delay.  Still did the same after hard power off.  It never did that before....

brinklec by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

g3000 printer

Hi guys, I have two issues to solve the first being the most important;the printer delivers an A6 size printout for everything despite trying to re size to A4 - including the test sheet? wireless does not function  so have now bought a USB leadAny id...

Canon Pixma MX495 Reset loop

So last night at 3am in the morning my pixma mx495 starting switching itself on and of solidly for 20 minutes non stop before i unplugged it. Tried it again today and doing the same thing. I have tried doing anything with the printer itself and wont ...

pscarb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Pixma 490 Turns on by Itself at 4 am

For the past 2 nights, I have been awakened out of my sleep by printer turning on by itself. The printer will act like it’s about to print something and I can hear the rollers turning, but nothing will print out. The printer will not stop doing this ...

Am567 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cartridge install

Cartridge install error message. I have taken the cartridges out several times and turned off the printer even unplugged it and continue to get the same message. Don't understand why I'm just now getting this. Have printed with these for over a month...

vbseams by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements