Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8220 Error Code 5B00

I have an error code 5B00 on my Pixma TS8220 printer. It says take it to a service center. Can I fix this myself?? Canon doesn't list any service centers, or at least I can't find it.Thanks. 

JokareGS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6020 Paper Jam Message Won't Clear

Replaced large black ink cartridge. Got message saying it was correct Canon product. After attempting to print & getting an error message on the Word site. Looking at the printer it had the 1300 error - paper jamb. There was no paper jamb. Have gone ...

Pixma MG2120 scans with blue background

I have a MG2120 printer/scanner that stated scanning with a blue back ground.  It prints with the correct background.  I removed all canon drivers and reinstalled, but still get the blue background when I try  to scan a document with color lettering....

waltfult by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4520 Product registration issue

Attempting to register my PIXMA TR4520 series printer, purchased at Amazon and it balks at the serial number. Either Amazon shipped a printer not made for sale in the United States or the algorithm is malfunctioning. I took a photo of the sticker, ca...

Cannon TR4722 printer rotating scans

Hello!Whenever I scan a document that is more than 1 page long, it keeps rotating the pages within the pdf, ie having 1 page upright, the next sideways or upside down. They all go in facing the same way, I've heard there is a setting to fix this but ...

Mratt234 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with colors on a PIXMA G7020

When I print something in color using the high or standard setting whatever that should be yellow comes out orange. I have read the manual but I cannot understand what it says about fixing colors.Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem in ...

PIXMA TS9020 not printing in color

My printer is no longer printing in color, despite having new ink installed, several cleanings and deep cleanings. What else can I do  to fix this? I don't use it that often, and it's not very old! Help!

TR8620a Photo Blue Ink

I was recommended some ink packages for my printer which is a pixma TR8620a. It was recommended that I get a package that included a pixma photo blue XL cartridge, but I don't know how to install it. I also can't install my black cartridge because it...

G6020 Auto Printing in Reverse?

Hi all,I'm having issues with my G6020 printing documents in reverse order (last page on top, first on bottom). Please note that this setting was not selected, it is just doing this on it's own/default. In order for my documents to print in the corre...

kimmyyy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 unusual PGBK alignment pattern

My MX922 suddenly started printing blurry black text. The alignment pattern shows a very unusual horizontal divergence pattern, almost as if it is an intentional pattern:   Has anyone ever seen this pattern? Note how the first divergence (3rd row) fo...

2021-0816_PGBK alignment pattern.jpg

Recuring issues on several products

Hello everyone, I hope I'm writing this in the right place, or at least it ends in the right hands. I'm sure the question has been asked many times but I couldn't find it with the search feature, so here it is :What the **bleep**? Much like a microwa...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements