Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Ip8750 prints scuffed

Hi,I have the pixma IP8750 and have noticed some scuffing on prints I am getting. I have tried all the system cleaning and realignment etc. I have even changed paper to see if it was the paper that was the issue, but my printer keeps scuffing prints ...

EF3FA2EB-162E-470B-BEA6-8625F76A9745.jpeg
PrintRob by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixma TR8620 prints veeeeeery slowly

Just set up new printer today. Prints unbelievably slowly.  Gets the print order just fine (ie wi-fi is working) but then takes its time to print, especially if printing two sided -- takes a break in the middle of the print job

mnooskie by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS8360 Spooler Service Error

Have been using my Win10 desktop on one TS8360 ok, but have now moved computer location to another area where another TS8360 is the local printer. The on-line installation fails "cannot continue because print spooler service is off..." Have tried to ...

Resolved! PIXMA TR8620 Printer error after update

Hi,Updated both printer and laptop cuz they both said I had to. Now cannot print due to printer error with NO CODE.  I tried to unistall and reinstall, but get an error for that too.  I checked to see that I was on same wireless and was not (laptop o...

sgr by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA IP8720 Double vertical lines

Hi all,I have been try to find out why my printer printed double vertical line. As if the line splits then rejoins. See pictures:  Ive tried doing print head alignments and going through the nozzle cleaning process and finally I heard it could be the...

IMG_20230320_164903_2~2.jpg IMG_20230320_164853_2~2.jpg
MOHFRO by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Firmware for IP1180 / 1188, MP236 / 288

I searched for the firmware updates for the following printers: PIXMA IP1180 / 1188 and MP236 / 288 on many Canon websites, but I didn't find it at all. Officially there are no updates anymore.I contacted Canon in Europe, Malaysia and China, but I di...

iulian by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Washed Out Photo Prints

I’ve had this printer since August. It started printing terrible washed out photos. My ink levels were low so bought new ink. The photos are the same. Totally unusable. I have done a deep cleaning. Reinstalled 4 times , checked printer cartridges mul...

7C4F6AC4-7390-4D57-BF44-768BD3D3C3C3.jpeg
nancyr84 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX922 error 501 Paper Jam

I got this 501 Paper Jam error code and there is no paper jam... when it came up, no paper had started to feed. I have pulled out all the paper trays and opened all the access doors... no paper jam showing... I've unplugged and powered down to maybe ...

TC69 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements