Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG4120 won't connect to new MacBook

Hi there. I have a Canon Pixma MG4120 that won't connect to a recently purchased MacBook. I know the Pixma MG4120 is retired, but I'm using a USB, so shouldn't it still work with my MacBook? I tried to download the driver software but there were way ...

ElaineF by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS5020 Unable to Install Driver and Software

Hello I bought a new laptop it doesnt have a spot for the canon cd, i tried download from online but i guess im doing something wrong because its not even downloading the image garden or anything it wont even let me choice what size paper to print o...

Dix_IE3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HP Laptop Can't Find Canon MX452 Printer

I Don't Know the How and the Why of it ?? Or if the Printer is being selective on what it will Print ? The objective was to Print off a copy of an email to an online purchase (PO number & Shipping) I followed the prompts right up to clicking Print.. ...

NorPlan2 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7040 error 13,202,4 when scanning

When I trying to scan anything using Canon IJ scan utility, I am receiving an internal error 13,202,4. This error does not occur every time, but three times out of four. Sometimes the scan goes well. I have Canon Printer Pixma G7040, connected by USB...

gedonis by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9521C Shuts Down After 4 Seconds

My PIXMA 9521C decided to stop printing half way through a print run and shut down unexpectedly. It now powers on, but shuts down after about 4 seconds.Symptoms - I can power it on with the control panel down and it stays powered on, but continues to...

Pixma MG5320 B200 error

I've tried everything I could find online to resolve the B200 error on my Pixma MG5320. I've cleaned the print head.  I've removed all of the ink tanks. I've repositioned the print head in the center before powering on and then closing the lid when t...

PIXMA MX922 Support Code B200

I'm looking for help to my MX922 printer. The support code is B200. My printer stopped printing whilCan anyone help me get my printer working? I'm in need of getting some items printed ASAP.Thanks 

Nola1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements