Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE

The MP620 driver I dl is not helping me run the scanner!!! also how do I get the programs like Navigator. I thought by setting up the prnter it would set up the whole thing with all of the goodies like when I had the original disk. I lost when i move...

Resolved! MG6320 on Mac - Can't get installer to work

I can't get the installer to work, fails to connect to the printer either wireless or wired. However, Apple's system preferences printer area can find the printer, allowed me to install the Apple driver, and I can print. I can also scan but only usin...

how does the ix6520 utilize grey ink

I am planning to purchase the above (ix6520 large fornat printer) to replace my aging i9000but noticed there is a grey ink tank available for it. I often print B&W and would like to avoid the color castsone sometime gets using the color inks.. Anyone...

wager1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6300

The printer works fine when I AirPrint. Today I tried to make a copy and the button won't work

Liztud by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong colors printing photos with PIXMA MP280

I've had this printer for over a year, but have only now tried printing photos.  I 1st tested printing on plain paper to check alignment and basic quality, and the printout looked fine.  So I unwrapped the sample package of 4x6 Canon Photo Plus Gloss...

PIXMA MP280 Print Settings.jpg
TakuSkan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3159 wireless setup?

Hello everyone,Recently I bought a Canon PIXMA MG3159 wireless printer. However, no matter how hard I try, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to connect the printer to my wireless router.Before someone replies, "please insert the CD into the ...

BkS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX860 Error Code 5200

We are suddenly unable to use our printer in any capacity. I have turned it off, rested it for 10 minutes with the poser cord unplugged, and the error still appears and the alarm still beeps. I have also unseated and re-seated all the ink cartridges....

Waste ink Alarm

I have an All-in -one  MP530 That has an alarm "waste ink near full."  How do I fix this?  There is no reference to this alarm in any of the maunals.

dan8155 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements