Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prints but can't scan

I just tried to scan on my "wireless" MX922 multifunction but it says I need to connect by USB.  Printing is wireless, why not scanning?

CEG by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Error 5100. Printer Pixma MG4150

Printon all documents broken up and unreadable Displaying Error 5100 - A printer error has occurred. Turn printer off & turn back on again. If this doesn't clear the error, see users guide for more detail. Click Support if you cannot clear the error ...

Fax machine noise while I'm on the phone

I set up my printer to my phone I'm guessing it's for my fax anyway as I'm on the phone all sudden my phone goes dead and the person I was talking with can hear a fax machine noise how do I fix this

dyna by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing in foreign language

I have a Canon PIXMA MG6220 printer. Windows 7 operating system. Browser is Google Chrome. Why does sometimes the page I print comes out in a foreign language even though I am seeing it in english?

lindawag by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Magenta ink not functioning

I have an ip4820 and I am having difficulty with Magenta. The cartridge will not print red at all. When I deep clean the nozzle, I can get the “nozzle check” to print the proper pattern, including red. I might also get the ip4820 to print one quick p...

bakerla by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX925

I have a newish MX-925.  Unfortunatly, bought secondhand.  Its perminatly showing error code 1008 (no paper in tray)  There IS PAPER!  I have run the cleaning process, at least 3 times.  Also tried to do a bottom roller clean, it WILL NOT pick up any...

Odd Printer Behavior

I have Canon printer & it prints fine if i use a Word Document,but i tried to print a JPEG & everything is grayed out.I also printed a Ruby Tuesday coupon & some of the text is missing when i print them out.What can be wrong ?

desgnr by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements