Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner giving me errors..

I have a Pixma MG5320. Last night this message popped up once and all I had to do was turn the printer off then back on since my little cousin pulled the cord out of it while it was on. After that it was scanning just fine but now it's giving me this...

UGH.png
ChyBunny by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

my mx920 won't print.

Can someone from Canon take accountabilty for this printer? Apple devices print fine, by none of my PCs will print wirelessly... and I bought it specifically to print wirelessly. I notice that this embarrassing failure of a product is no longer liste...

Horizontal white streaks

I'm using Pixma iP 4500 and it is making horizontal white streaks if I print color. Printing b&w is OK. I have done repeated in place cleaning, incldding deep cleaning. Replaced cartridges, soaked print head in water for five hours. Nothing I've trie...

meamjw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

canon lide 110

My Canon Lide 110 scanner has been working perfectly until a few days ago I bought a new 4K monitor. It is a Philips P-Line 28 inch monitor, 3840x2160 res. Now the scanner will not work properly. Instead of the large scanning screen with all the vari...

agracier by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements