Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between CK-51 and CK-51B

I have a Canon Pixma ip90 and am looking for a battery for it. I've found a CK-51 for sale but am not sure if it is compatible...I fairly sure it is though. Am I right that the only difference between CK-51 and CK-51B is the colour (black)? Can anyon...

VanZan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

inks

Is it possible to use compatable inks on canon wireless printers

RAHENY by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF6100 series multi func. scanner not working.

Hi! I have win 7 on my pc.Have installed MF Toolbox 4.9 and all the necessary drivers for the MF (Auto detect drivers).Printer is working fine, Fax I am not using since i dont have a phone line. My problem is that when i try to print through the mach...

Multifunction 560/530 Scanning

I can't get the MF Tool box to acquire the scanner function.   "A supported scanner is not installed." I want to be able to start scans from my PC so that I can see/choose where they are being saved. Can canon software keep track of all scanned docum...

Mike78 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! U.S. electric plug to overseas 220v outlet

I would like to know if anyone has had experience using a Canon printer (MX series) with a U.S. electrical plug overseas with a 220v 60 cycles receptacle. The rating on the printer says: 110-240v, 50-60Hz and .94A. Thank you in advance for sharing yo...

CanoScan Lide 100 on W8.1

Hi,my scanner is a Canon CanoScan Lide 100; it was previously installed on a Windows XP SP3 32 bit, driver was lide100win1403ea24.exe, and I could access the scanner through the native interface of the driver, rich of options and parameters to be set...

massbiag by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink replacement compatibility

I just purchased an ink refill kit for HP Photosmart C410, using the HP 564 cartridge.  The printer is giving me problems and I am inclined to purchase a Canon inkjet printer.  Can I use this ink in a Canon product?

Mo333 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements