Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update Canon MG3120 Driver in Windows 8?

The PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers fantastic quality, versatility, and ease of use. It has a lot of advantages but one disadvantage. If you do not update Canon MG3120 driver, the printer just not works. So here is the question...

Tessa053 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Printer

I purchased an MX920 all-in-one about two months ago. Works fine except that it takes for ever for it to print a page once I have clicked on "print" in Word or Exce. By forever I mean 20-30 seconds. My old MX800 series didn't take that long. Any idea...

svs059 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer

I have an HP Windows 7 Laptop and I'm trying to scan using a PIXMA MX410 All-In-One-Printer.I keep getting the following message when I try to scan wireless: Cannot scan for the following reasons:-Scanner is turned off-USB cable is disconnected Pleas...

djm524 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ip4000 driver for win 8

up to now i have been using the driver incl in windows (iP4300) successfully to print in winn7 64 bit environment.  wifey has win8 64 bit system, and only option is ip4700.  prints pdf's ok, but when printing from office it goes haywire., disjointed ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements