Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B200 error.

I have a cannon mp560 printer and getting the error code B200.  I tried unplugging the power cable, with no luck.  Anything else I can try?

jtpauls by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3222 Printer Malfunction

I have a Canon MG3222 that has stopped printing properly.  I have run cleaning, nozzle check, deep cleaning, printer head alignment, bottom plate cleaning and roller cleaning...I have replaced the ink cartridges, both black and color...and re-ran all...

Resolved! Enable Energy Saver mode on a schedule

Hello-  Is there a way to set the Energy Saver mode on a Canon iR-ADV C2220 to turn on and off on a schedule? I'm hoping to set it so it is on Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm. Is this at all possible?

4thelol by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ink cartridge install

I tried to install a new black ink cartridge on my canon  pixma mx340 printer. I get error code u059 Col. I have cleaned the heads and reinstalled but still get the same message.  I have unplugged and replugged and didn't work.  I have hit the Stop b...

Nikolai by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

False paper jam error

My Pixma MG 2450 is giving a false paper jam error. I googled the problem and while Google referenced two threads in this forum they seem to be deleted! Any solutions to this problem?

Rogerke by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Concerns With My Pixma MG6320

In order for this not to be too wordy, I'll bullet point my concerns. The printer is VERY slow. It took almost a full minute to print a single black and white coupon. I feel this is not normal.The printer makes very loud clicking/knocking/banging noi...

Nichole by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Dpci,emts

I have a Pixma MG3520 and I can only print from the document/picture Etc.  How do I print directly from the document without saving it .  I also get two verticle  multicolored lines on it sometimes.  Thank you 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements