Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon Camera app

I have about 700 pictures on my camera.  Was using the app to transfer to my iPad. I was able to transfer 250 but can't figure out how to transfer the rest.  There is plenty of space on my iPad so that is not the issue.  Has anyone else had this prob...

CR2 Images in Digital Photo Professional

I have .cr2 images but when they are uploaded to Digital Photo Pro they are blank and when converted show up as not processed for errors.  The images are there -- I can see them on my camera and when downloaded in Windows they are present both graphi...

Ann3B by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

5D4 and DPP

In B&H's online presentation yesterday on the 5D Mark IV, the Canon representatives were at great pains to point out that some of the camera's esoteric new features depend on post-processing via Digital Photo Professional. Asked whether those feature...

no connection

i had to reinstall the canon camera connect app and it is not connecting with camera. please help

las by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS will not work with El Capitan

I am getting an ewrror message "EOS 2.13 cannot be used with this version of the operating system"  this started after installation of El Capitan. OS 10.11.1  Does anyone have a similar issue or a fix. Thanks

BHodg137 by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you set the camerawindow upload directory?

Greetings, I've recently purchased a Powershot SX530 HS and successfully installed the camerawindow utility to allow wifi-based upload of images and video to my desktop computer.  The software by default uploads content to C:\\Users\<USERNAME>\Pictur...

mtgun by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoombrowser tags - exporting to Imagebrowser

I have used Zoombrowser for years to tag my photos on asn XP box.  Windows no longer supports XP, so I now have a Windows 8.1 box and will probably upgrade to Windows 10 in the near future..  Is there a way I can maintain the tags I have put on my ph...

CANON EOS Utility was working fine few days ago EOS 70D

Now doesnt recognise Camera even i have reinstall all packages reset camera but it doesnt connect to my camera on same wireless network same password same camera it does connect on my Mobile and i can view and remote shoot but in lan mode it is no wo...

Danyal by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements