Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro9000 restore from hibernation

I've been given a Pro9000 (not II) that has been in storage for maybe 5 years.  It has had almost no usage and the installed ink cartridges are the original that came with the machine.  Looking for any advice on what triage might be necessary to rest...

mallison by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Code 1000

I have gone through the installation of my PIXMA PRO 10 printer and I'm getting a support code 1000. The printer won't load the paper. How do I get past this?

1fstop by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color Prints Printing in Black, White, and Blue

I have a Pro-100 and it has suddenly (between prints) switched and started printing everything in black, white, and blue. It won't print any other color. I didn't change any settings and I can't seem to find anything on this anywhere. Anyone experien...

kmyers by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Paper Size

I am trying to print a custom paper size and for some reason the "Custom" option on my drop down menu is blacked out. Does anyone know how I am able to get that to work again so I can eneter a custom width and height? I have attached a screen shot to...

Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 7.00.23 PM.png
jilliank by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pro9000 Prints with Heavy Blue Cast

Hello all! I have several Canon Pro9000 and Pro9000 Mark II printers. The Pro9000 Mark II printers are doing great. However, the Pro9000 printer is printing photos with a heavy blue cast to them. The blue is so heavy and so bad that any photo printed...

Layout Plugin won't work

I recently purchased a iPF6400 printer.  I have been printing using the Canon Printer Plug-in and everything works fine.  My Operating System is Windows 8.1 and I have Photoshop CC.  I wanted to use the Layout Plug-in and everytime I try I get the fo...

Resolved! My Pro 100 won't print yellow

Any suggestions? I noticed my prints looked bad and I noticed that I hadn't filled the yellow in a while.  I ran test pages and that was the only color not printing.   I figured the ink was old and I put in a brand new yellow ink and it still doesn't...

claudale by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Magenta cast ( strong) on Canon 9000 MKII

After changing to a different paper all my pictures come out with a strong magenta cast . Really strong, as if no other color exist. Having profiled the printer again with ColorMunki the result is the same. Have gone through all the forums reporting ...

aoor0708 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements