Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-1000 blank prints

ImagePrograf 1000,  Win 7 64 bit, running out of PhotoShop CS.   The machine accepts and aligns the paper from the upper rear tray and then passes it through without printing anything.  This has happened with different size paper and then seems to go...

bdm2002 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plugin for print studio pro not working

Greetings, Yesterday while printing I got this message in photoshop, Could not complete the Canon Layout Plug-In for Print Studio Pro command because of a program error. This came out of the blue and I have never had an issue like this before.  I was...

Pixma Pro-100 color issue

Hello everyone, I have recently bought the pixma pro-100 to print my watercolor drawings, but I am having a hard time getting the same colors as the original. On the right is the original drawing, top is the print from Photoshop and on the left is pr...

01.jpg

Dull colors with Pro-100 vs Pro9000

I just purchased a Pro-100 to replace my aging Pro9000 (which sometimes decides it doesn't want to print anymore). I mainly print 4x6 photos on Canon Matte Photo Paper and did a comparison between the Pro-100 and the Pro9000. Both at stock settings, ...

DSC07588.jpg
ptizzle by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro Pixma 100 Slow Down

Went to print this morning, the way I have been doing for months, and all of a sudden the printer has slowed down to a crawl.  A simple 4x6 print is taking upwards of ten minutes.  Nothing has changed in  my office and the printer and the access poin...

printing color w/o R,G, PM and PC ink

I have a Pro9000 Mark II. Is it possible to print in color without using the green, red, photo magenta or photo cyan inks?ie: I want to use only C, M, Y and BK I want to print medium quality color without using these expensive inks. In the time I've ...

DSG by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Studio Pro plugin

I just purchased a Pro100 for photo restoration work and I'm having trouble with the plugin for Print Studio.  Here's a rundown on my setup:iMac 27", 24 GB ram, Mac os High Sierra (10.13.4)  I have two versions of Photoshop.  CS5.1 and CC2018.  The p...

Plug in.jpg
PegoMan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-1 astonishing ink usage

I wonder why my Pro-1 wastes so much ink?  I leave it turned on all the time but it goes through what I think must be its 'cleaning cycle' every five or six A4 prints.  Each time it does that it uses about a fifth of a cartridge.  I han only get abou...

Resolved! PIXMA PRO-100 Stuck on Creating print data.

Mt printer recently got stuck in the middle of printing.  Everything loks good but the status is stuck at Creating print data.  I have removed and reloaded the driver.  I have relaced ink cartridges.  I am connected through USB.  Any suggestions.

916Oscar by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements