cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro - Canon MK9000II - Can Not Uninstall Print Studio

RSF
Contributor

I am on a Mac running OS10.11. I tried to install Print Shop Pro this evening. Went to the website and downloaded what the website said would be the correct version for my OS, and printer. Does not work no matter what I try and now I can't get rid of the latest version to go back to an earlier one. I have deleted everything I could find but if I try to install an earlier version the download is interrupted and the error window says that a newer version is already installed and it closes. Frustrated. If someone can help I will be most appreciative.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the reply. Found the last remaining piece of Print Studio Pro lurking in my computer this morning. All of my searching via the various search bars last night did not reveal it but after a night's sleep I found it and removed it. Was able to load Print Studio Pro 14.2 and will see if I have better results getting it to run. It appears from the Canon website that a newer version should work with my OS 10.11, and printer Pixma Pro9000 Mark II. Has anyone been able to get this combination to work in Photoshop or LR?.

I copied this from the Canon website where I downloaded the newer version:

DOWNLOAD ~ Print Studio Pro Ver.2.2.0 (Mac)
macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra 10.12.1, OS X El Capitan 10.11, OS X Yosemite 10.10, OS X Mavericks 10.9, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5, OS X Lion 10.7.5

Printer Support
Here are the products of Canon printers that support using Print Studio Pro Application.

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000
PIXMA PRO-1
PIXMA PRO-10
PIXMA PRO-100
PIXMA PRO-100S
PIXMA PRO-10S
PIXMA Pro9000
PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II
PIXMA Pro9500
PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II

RSF
Contributor

Print Studio version 1.4.2 is working and I am now able to print from Photoshop 6 and Lightroom 6. I would still be interested to learn why I am unable to use a newer version because it appears from the download site that should be possible. Thanks~

Announcements