Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! manual print on Canon Pro-1000

When printing to the manual feed on the back of the Canon Pro-1000, you have to walk over to the printer after you've printed and press "OK" to activate the print job. Is there a way to disable the printer asking me to press Ok to the print job? When...

Resolved! Pixma Pro-1000 missing print settings

Two days ago I had the full printer menu options in Print Settings when printing from Ps (Print, Printer: Canon PRO-100 Series selected, Clicking on Print Settings...), however now I only have Media & Qualilty, Layout, Paper Handing, Cover Page, Wate...

kate4 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

easy software to use

I am working on some photos and want to add texts. i will be printing larger photos like 20" x 32".Looking for an easy software for doing this. Photoshop seems complicated.Ideas please. Thank you

msug1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Osx Catalina and Pro 1000

Hallo, what about compatibility pro-1000 and mac osx Catalina? I saw the all software (europe) and tested until mac osX 10.14. I tried to install accounting manager and it did not work; media config tool freeze when I try to communicate with priter. ...

maucamo by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing Multiple Copies Per Page?

All I want to do is print multiple copies per page.  I am using the "Bordered (x4)" setting in the Canon Print Studio Pro software.  I can see how to do it in Lightroom 6, but my son is only running Digital Photo Professional 3.14.48.1, with a Pixma ...

Resolved! PIXMA PRO 10 print queue

how do I stop printing old print orders? I want to empty the printing queue. It keeps printing the same photo over and over again and I'm wasting paper and ink. 

fotocat by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 won't print 13 x 19

Hello,My Canon Pixma Pro 100 prints smaller photos just fine up to 11 x 17.I'm using Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5. Printing from Photoshop CS 6.  I don't see a choice for 13 x 19 in the dialog. Following some bits of online advice.... I've reinstalled the l...

JeffCM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements