Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Error 306

Hello, I've just recently started having an issue with my printer. I used it last week and it was fine but I've been trying to get it to print for two days and cannot figure out whats wrong. I have a Pixma MG6600, connected via wifi to a Macbook Pro ...

Canon Pixma 100s Useless ?? (or is it me)

Hi Everyone, I am new to this group and just joined because of a really frustrating issue. When I switch on the printer and try to use it wirelessly it just wont connect to anything ? Ive managed to press the WPS button which flashes and I then press...

lerobe by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5320

I recently changed internet providers and having trouble connecting the printer to WiFi.  It's telling me to press and hold the WPS button on the access point for about 5 seconds.  Question?  Where is the WPS button?  I'm assuming the access point is...

Canon Pixma communication/offline problem

I have a Canon Pixma iX6500 connected to a modem with via USB cable. The modem has a printing service.  The printer works with computers on the network ok when I try to print first time but if you let the printer idle for a while or turn it off and o...

connecting via a new router

Have had mg 2900 for awhile, just changed my provider, so, I have anew router. Nightmare to get the printer to work.It will print from emails etc., scan , but will not print directly from my computer. It recognises the printer etc.,I have emailed the...

philo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5770 Cannot see my wireless router

Trying to connect my MG5770 via wireless thru a Netgear Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Model R7800 router. The printer does not see the wireless router! I have both 2.4G and 5G networls but it will not detect my router. It sees my neighbours routers!! and I ha...

Wireless network doesn't recognize PIXMA 990

I am ready to rip my hair out. I have never been able to get my household wireless system to recognize the printer. It is located right under the router, and finds the router and verifies the password during set up. But none of the computers in the h...

NanBR by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements