Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 - CAN'T CHANGE THE WIRELESS LAN SETTING

I am having major issues with my Canon Pixma MX922.  Over the past few months things have been going sideways.  First I tried connecting a new laptop via WiFi to the 922.  The printer was not discoverable.  I downloaded the drivers but it was still n...

Itossem by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot find scanner in network

Hello, everyone! I have this Canon i-sensys MF724Cdw and cannot connect to scanner, but the problem is only with one PC. 4 other computers are connected and scanning from device to pc. I can open the printer adress in browser (configure it) and their...

Resolved! IJ Network tool

Can the IJ network tool for the same printer be installed on two computers? I have the tool on my deasktop computer and bought a new laptop.

deanva by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3522 Wifi Not Working

Hello everybody; I hope someone from Canon customer service will read this message.My Canon Pigma MG 3522 Printer's Wifi is not working. I tried many solutions from the web, didn't work. I decided to go to Canon website and download the software agai...

cnon2506 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error 3446

Hello.I am trying to connect my printer ts6020 to my wifi and I get error 3446 which stops wireless LAN operation. The router is ea6900 of Linksys and operating system is windows 10.Is there something wrong with my new printer? Or router configuratio...

Rislo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements