Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx450 will print but not scan.

Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner is turned off.- (If using Wired LAN connection) It is disconnected from Wired LAN.- (If using wireless LAN connection) Signal strength is poor due to obstructions.- Network connection is pro...

jayema by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-fi

MX472 will not connect to my Wi-Fi it was connected and then it dropped. I tried USB re-connection to wi-fi and it finds my network but says it can’t connect. This is the 2nd time in 2 months that this happened.

Error 0215 0036

When I try to get a wifi connedtion with my Pixma MG5420 printer It is initially found, then not found, and I get error code 02125 0036. Then the setup starts all over again. Help!

gaffrig by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! canon mx472 wps button

I had to unhook the printer to get a paper jam removed. When I hooked it back up, I got the "press the WPS button for 5 seconds....." message. There is no button of any sort on my router, so let's not get on that ribbon. This is a wireless printer bu...

How to make Pixma MP620 recognize a new router

Hi:  Our Pixma MP620 printer/scnanner was working just fine until we had to change routers.  Ever since then it doesn't work anymore: the print/scan instruction goes out but then the system gets stuck.  I gather the problem is that the Pixma does not...

Henk by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing from 5g to 2.4g

I'm sure this has been addressed earlier, but I can't seem to find it. I have a friend with a Pixma MX922 which I understand only connects at 2.4g. She cannot print or scan when she is connected to her router at 5g. She keeps having to switch her lap...

gtifeld by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection new Canon MG4250 printer to WiFi

i have just purchased the above new printer but my router does not have a WPS button neither does my "Notebook" have a CD driver so how to i connect the printer please. i also have an ipad but this does not have a cd driver either of course  

ROSE3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WPS Pin

Where can I locate the WPS Pin when trying to connect my MX492 to Windows 10? I just purchased a MX492. I am attempting to connect wireless to my PC with Windows 10. My Windows printer setup is asking for a WPS Pin "located on  your printer or with i...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements