Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing and Scanning Issue

Hi All,My office has an older canon laser printer a MF210 Series, and we have been having printing issues from the PC's in the office, it seems that the apples can print but the new Win 10 Build is preventing some sort of communication via WiFi with ...

Resolved! Network Printing Doesn't Work

Hi. New owner here. I have PIXMA 7020. I use Windows 10. Printer is on a home wifi network. I am using it infrequently (a couple pages a couple of times a week). My computer is located in a different room from the printer. Printer goes to sleep when ...

PIXMA TS3522 android connection problem

I am having difficulty in the last step or two of connecting my Canon PIXMA TS3522 to my android. After connecting to printer and printer to my network, I get a msg saying "Settings info has been sent" and then a register printer screen comes up and ...

Printer Connection to WiFi

I'm using Mac OS Monterey version 12.2.1 and an MX922 Canon printer. The printer keeps getting disconnected from my WiFi network. I have to reconnect the printer to the network at least once every other day. Why does this keep happening?

lukasik by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB5020 Scanner not working

If I reboot my computer and printer, the scanner works, however, once I send a print job to the printer, the scanner no longer works.  I'm running on macOS Monterey 12.2.1, and I've installed the drivers and software for macOS 11. I couldn't find the...

Jenny44 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements